Friday, January 6, 2012

Items for sale - Bibs and more blankets

Along with the ribbon lovies that I posted about the other day, I had a few other options for baby stuff. The first was a large pile of the receiving blankets I make as baby gifts, figuring others may like to give them as well. I tried to select a wide variety of prints, including gender-neutral as well a a couple girly and a couple boy prints. Altogether I had 28 of them to sell!


My newest creation, and my best seller were the bibs that I made. I had small pieces of material left over from cutting the blankets and ribbon lovies, so I made a pattern from one of our favorite bibs. It's one that my kids can still wear, with decent coverage, so I knew it would make a nice bib to try to sell. I ordered a bunch of snaps to go with the fabrics, and got to work.


These are the bibs that were left after the sale. Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of everything beforehand. In addition to those pictured above, I had one other monkey print, that sold out! Both monkey prints have brown snaps with engraved monkeys, the star print has a star shaped blue snap,the duckie print has a yellow snap with an engraved duck, and the others have plain white snaps. The bibs pictured here are available at the Casually Crafty facebook page. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment