Saturday, January 7, 2012

Items for sale - hackey sacks

This is my final Items for sale post! As a fun, relatively inexpensive toy to have on my table, I crocheted some hackey sacks. They are actually regulation weight according to the pattern I followed, but for anyone not a serious hackey sacker, they make great squish balls or just balls to play with.



They are sitting on the felted plate that I made up a while back. The plate was supposed to be a bowl, and didn't turn out quite like I wanted, but that was just because I didn't have as much yarn as I needed to make what I wanted. In the future, I can have a better plan!



I've been busy with house stuff this week, and haven't even picked up yarn or fabric all week! I'm going through crafting withdrawal. Especially after spending every spare second working on something for Christmas, up until the 27th! We had our own family Christmas that day, after being out of town for extended family celebrations, so I was still finishing up my gift for my Little Man the day of. Christmas gifts will be the next series of posts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment